Wednesday 28 July 2010

Drawing Weasels again

Getting there
I have been drawing a few Stoats/weasels, just generally playing with ideas. I've got a few heads drawn up experimenting with expression, while all of it was just playing about I learnt a lot to assist me in my shape refinement.

Playing
=D just a play around at a scene the proportions still need a tweak but i think the poses work, for the female character I just wanted to get the legs and body looking right without being to flabby or ridged.




Reshape
the weasel designs before these three below had really round mussels so I've had to change that to keep to realism, at the moment i want to keep to a more realistic weasel character, once I've got the realistic shapes down i can simplify them to keep the animals shape without distorting them.



New Shapes
This one is looking more like it keeps the weasel realistic shape and shows some character, as you can see there are more triangles in the basic shapes which I will continue to draw to keep the mussel right. proportions in this one are starting to get there as well I'm going to start experimenting with different rotations on

No comments:

Post a Comment